baked gilt head bream with vegetables
Baked Gilt Head Bream With Vegetables
- Wash all the vegetables. Put the finely chopped celery, diced potatoes, diced carrots and green onions cut into rings, sliced dry onions, finely chopped garlic on a grater and salt them.
- Clean the fish, wash and season with salt and pepper.
- On a baking tray, lay out half of the cut vegetables.
- Place the fish on top and top with the rest of the vegetables. Drizzle with the organic extra virgin olive oil, pour about ½ cup of water and sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 200C for about 1 hour on the resistance for about 1 hour, until golden brown and oily.