“Utilization of New Technologies for Market Organization and Promotion of Fishing and Aquaculture Products from the Ambracian Gulf-Arta Region”
In the context of a coordinated effort to support the local economy of Arta, which primarily relies on products from the agriculture and food sector, the project titled “Utilization of New Technologies for Market Organization and Promotion of Fishing and Aquaculture Products from the Ambracian Gulf-Arta Region” is funded by the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund, with a total budget of €366,711.00. The program is scheduled to run from March 2022 to October 2023, and we hope it will leave a lasting positive impact for years to come.
The “aliAmvra” research project aims to promote high-quality fish and aquaculture products from the Ambracian Gulf and the wider Arta region in Greek markets, leveraging advanced Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). Additionally, the project aims to implement a comprehensive action plan to establish a high-value business identity and provide integrated business services tailored to the unique characteristics of the area.
The action plan includes exploring new markets, establishing a collective identity for the products, promoting their quality and added value, participating in gastronomy & tasting exhibitions, as well as conducting dissemination and publicity actions.
Our core values revolve around the concepts of teamwork, concern for people, and the environment. Our goals are to highlight the superior quality of our products, increase benefits while minimizing sacrifices for the customer, and create a competitive advantage.
The Project will provide valuable services to specific categories of citizens:
- to fishing and aquaculture professionals, helping them to cope with the tough competitive conditions created by the development of better-organized and highly specialized fishing businesses;
- to entrepreneurs involved in processing, wholesaling, and retailing of fish, offering added value and thus contributing to a dynamic and flexible local fishing and aquaculture sector;
- to involve supply chain intermediaries, promoting innovation at all stages of the fisheries and aquaculture supply chain.
Why Should I Choose Fishing and Aquaculture Products originated from Ambracian Gulf-Arta as a Consumer?
I'm sure to choose:
- products of exceptional quality
- products from a safe environment
- products from network companies that comply with all safety measures
- & completely safe products “from the net to my plate“.